How are we different?
Our key competitive advantage lies in our ability to deliver a full range of solutions to meet all your recruitment requirements coupled with our in depth market sector knowledge. Unlike other generalist solution providers we understand the markets in which we operate, we already have relationships with the people that matter and we have the credibility to guarantee success. This allows us to design and deliver candidate attraction strategies which are more cost effective whilst going further to reach the candidates other agencies can't.
Other differences include:
- We offer a professional, consultative service and will always act with honesty and integrity.
- We follow fully auditable and ethical recruitment processes which embody best practice.
- We are passionate about recruiting the best possible talent for your business.
- We are experts in designing candidate attraction strategies to recruit specialist and niche skill sets.
- We specialise in meeting all our candidates face to face, guaranteeing a technical and cultural match for our clients.
- Because we have taken the time to understand you and your business, we won’t waste your time by sending irrelevant CVs. All candidates will be fully qualified through interviews and references and we will make sure they are who they say they are and are eligible to work in the UK.
- We will only send you CVs for candidates who have been fully briefed about the role and company and who are genuinely interested in applying. We never send CVs without the candidate's prior permission.
- We invest heavily in training our Consultants, in order that our clients receive the highest level of knowledge and service.
- We are flexible on our fees. The more exclusivity you can give us, the more we can negotiate.
- We are Consultants in the truest sense...never pushy sales people.
- We are always focused on a successful outcome. It’s what you will judge us on!
- We are experts in providing recruitment services to the Construction, Renewable Energy and Environmental sectors. We understand market conditions and salary trends and will always offer free, impartial advice.