Prior to attending an interview with a prospective employer you should always prepare a list of questions to ask at the end of the interview. Asking 3/4 questions will demonstrate to the interviewer that you are genuinely interested and enthusiastic about the company and the position. Try to make use of open questions in order to encourage discussion i.e. who, why, what, where, when, how.
EXAMPLES OF QUESTIONS TO ASK INCLUDE:
- What will my main duties be?
- Who will I report to?
- Where will I fit into the team / overall organisational structure?
- How would you describe the company culture?
- What are the short and long term plans for the business?
- What are the promotional opportunities / long term prospects?
- What training and development is provided?
- What salary and benefits package is on offer?
- When will I receive interview feedback?
- What is the next stage in the process?
- Do you have any worried or concerns regarding my suitability for this job?
If you require any further guidance on interview preparation, please do not hesitate to contact us.