This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Multi Utility Estimator / Senior Estimator
Deanston Cooper's client, a highly successful multi utilities contractor, has a current requirement for an Estimator or Senior Estimator to be based out of their Livingston office.
- Managing all multi utilities enquiries throughout the full process from receipt of the enquiry to submission of tender
- Producing high level indicative designs for gas, water & electric for pricing purposes
- Engineering the designs to give clients the most cost effective solution
- Doing take-offs of all materials required for installation / costing
- Providing clients with accurate well-presented quotations highlighting project descriptions and breakdown of costs per utility
- Attending meetings with clients as required
- Collating all required information (post contract award) to allow each utility to be submitted for design
- Managing the design process until all designs are approved by the adopting parties
Applications are welcome from candidates who have:
- Multi utility design and estimating experience
- WINDEBUT/ SNAP experience
- Used Fast Estimate or alternative costing model
- Extensive knowledge of DNO / IDNO network specifications