This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Planner - Construction
Deanston Cooper is currently recruiting for an experienced Planner or Senior Planner to work for an exceptionally busy Tier 1 main contractor. Initially the role will be site based on a £70 million project in Edinburgh
- Ensuring that the Contract Programme is produced, managed and maintained in accordance with the planning procedures.
- The overall planning strategy and the timing & sequence of the Contract Programme activities
- The issue and communication of the Contract Programme to the Project Lead for onward issue to Client and Project Team
- Ensuring that all other project planning and programming necessary for the execution of the contract is properly undertaken.
- Providing support, as required to the BIM Co-ordinators to meet the project requirements
- Setting up appropriate lean visual programme to assist the Project Team to timely deliver projects and improve productivity, performance and safety of projects
- Liaising with the Client, subcontractors, suppliers and designers on all matters relating to planning.
- Liaising with project teams to monitor progress and highlight deviations from schedule.
- Preparing weekly / monthly / quarterly progress reports
- Attending and contributing towards site meetings.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Planning experience on high value construction projects
- Asta experience
- An understanding of various forms of tender documents, contract documents and specifications.