Deanston cooper is currently recruiting for a Projects Co-ordinator / Planner to work in the Livingston office of a Multi Utility Contractor which is certified to design and install gas, water and electricity infrastructure for a range of house builders.
The successful applicant will assist Construction Managers to ensure requested Multi Utility Works are programmed and coordinated in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for coordinating Multi Utility works for direct and subcontractor labour workforces
- Planning works received from client within agreed timeframe
- Responsible for ensuring all labour works packs are compiled weekly
- Responsible for liaising with Asset Owners, Local Authorities, Developers discussing Programmed Works and any potential areas of concern
- Responsible for ensuring all Operational employees have up to date Qualification/ Tickets as per Industry Standards
- Engaging and liaising with Asset Owners and Scottish Water to ensure excellent working relationships are maintained and projects meet standards
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Previous experience gained in a similar role
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload when managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.