Deanston Cooper is currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer / Project Engineer to work for an exceptionally busy, national civil engineering contractor. Initial project is a prestigious, multi million pound development in the centre of Edinburgh.
- Providing engineering, technical skills and expertise to operatives, supervision and management
- Management of setting out in line with the project programme of works.
- Interpreting engineering drawings and specification and ensuring the accurate construction of works in accordance with client requirements
- Advising the commercial team of any technical or engineering changes that could warrant a variation or cost change
- Ensuring quality of the construction process
- Ensuring that all site works are conducted in a safe manner
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with the client
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- HNC Civil Engineering
- Experience working at Section Engineer / Senior Engineer / Sub Agent level for another major civils contractor
- Ideally RC Frame experience
- Technical ability and good organisational skills
- Good communication skills with all levels of the workforce