Deanston Cooper is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work for an extremely busy and highly successful privately owned civil engineering contractor. Projects are across the Central Belt and include roads, bridges, water, substations and groundworks.
- Planning the entire project delivery to meet contractual and industry standards
- Organising the resources so that suitable resources are available to deliver the project on time and defect free
- Coordinating resources across the project and delivery objectives
- Monitoring the implementation of the QA system for quality control and reviewing the program with the Site Agents
- Taking corrective actions to improve the financial and commercial returns
- Coordinate with the commercial staff to ensure the resources, supply chain and contractual opportunities can be utilised to maximise returns
- Take action to enhance client relationships
- Monitor safety on site and feedback learning’s into the business.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- A minimum qualification of HNC Civil Engineering
- Experience working at Site Agent or Project Manager level for another civil engineering contractor
- Experience of working on a variety of general civil engineering projects
- Excellent knowledge of safety and environmental legislation
- Positive and proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and man management skills