This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Deanston Cooper is currently recruiting for a Section Engineer to work for an exceptionally busy regional civil engineering contractor. Initial project will be in the Falkirk area.
- Some setting out
- Ensuring works are constructed in accordance with contract drawings, specification and project execution plan
- Producing and reviewing construction method statements, ensuring works are constructed efficiently and safely
- Planning and programming works, producing or reviewing construction method statements
- Assisting in management of costs and budgets and measuring of works for valuations
- Ensuring work is undertaken safety and in accordance with Health, Safety & Environmental legislation and site HS&E plans.
- Preparing and reviewing risk assessments
- Anticipating and resolving problems, in particular relating to engineering issues
- Managing construction records
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- A minimum qualification of HNC Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years experience working as a Site Engineer for another civil engineering contractor
- Experience of working on a variety of general civil engineering projects
- Excellent knowledge of safety and environmental legislation