This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Sub Agent - Civil Engineering
Deanston Cooper is currently recruiting for Sub Agents to work for an exceptionally busy regional civil engineering contractor. Initial Projects will be in the West Lothian area.
- Driving construction phase of project
- Managing and supervising Site Engineering
- Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and sub-contractors
- Preparing risk assessments and method statements
- Ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to
- Ensuring quality records necessary to meet quality requirements are maintained
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Checking drawings and specifications
- Reviewing construction progress and performance
- Planning and prioritising construction resources (labour and plant) to support successful project execution
- Delivering project within programme and budget
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Minimum HNC Civil Engineering
- Experience working at Section Engineer / Sub Agent level on a variety of civil engineering projects for another contractor
- Technical ability and good organisational skills
- Ability to focus on targets and practical solutions
- Good communication skills with all levels of the workforce