Deanston Cooper is currently recruiting for an experienced Construction Planner to work in the Glasgow office of a very busy national main contractor on large value building contracts up to £50 million. Project types include commercial, industrial, leisure and retail.
- Ensuring that the Contract Programme is produced, managed and maintained in accordance with the planning procedures.
- The overall planning strategy and the timing & sequence of the Contract Programme activities
- The issue and communication of the Contract Programme to the Project Lead for onward issue to Client and Project Team
- Ensuring that all other project planning and programming necessary for the execution of the contract is properly undertaken.
- Providing support, as required to the BIM Co-ordinators to meet the project requirements
- Setting up appropriate lean visual programme to assist the Project Team to timely deliver projects and improve productivity, performance and safety of projects
- Liaising with the Client, subcontractors, suppliers and designers on all matters relating to planning.
- Liaising with project teams to monitor progress and highlight deviations from schedule.
- Preparing weekly / monthly / quarterly progress reports
- Attending and contributing towards site meetings.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Planning experience on high value new build construction projects
- Asta Powerproject experience
- An understanding of various forms of tender documents, contract documents and specifications.