Deanston Cooper's client is a leading Scottish main contractor specialising in new build, refurb and fit out projects up to £5 million, across the Central Belt. Due to a large number of recent project wins, they are now looking to supplement their existing team with the recruitment of an additional Project Manager based in the Glasgow area. Projects can include commercial, healthcare, education, residential and retail.
As Project Manager your duties will include:
- Planning and delivery of the project to meet contractual and industry standards
- Organising the resources so that suitable resources are available to deliver the project on time and defect free
- Coordinating resources across the project and delivery objectives
- Monitoring the implementation of the QA system for quality control
- Taking corrective actions to improve the financial and commercial returns
- Coordinate with the commercial staff to ensure the resources, supply chain and contractual opportunities can be utilised to maximise returns
- Take action to enhance client relationships
- Monitor safety on site and feedback learnings into the business.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- A trades or qualified background
- Experience working at Site Manager or Project Manager level for another main contractor
- Excellent knowledge of safety and environmental legislation
- Positive and proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and man management skills