Deanston Cooper's client is currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to work for a well established, expanding, main contractor based in Glasgow. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple projects Small Works across the Central Belt up to £75K in value.
• Managing and overseeing all aspects of project works
• Supervising assigned company personnel and sub contractors
• Implementing project requirements to fully meet the client specification in accordance with relevant standards.
• Undertaking regular formal inspections of sites and sub contractors work in accordance with company policy
• Preparing progress reports and technical reports for clients and for internal use
• Ensuring client satisfaction during projects and at handover
• Dealing with contractual matters
• Supporting the preparation of bids when required
• Keeping up to date with industry best practice
Applications are welcome from candidates from ideally a Building Surveying background who are currently working at Contracts Manager level within the Small Works Division of another main contractor. You will be hardworking, motivated and able to work on your own initiative.