Deanston Cooper is currently recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work for a highly successful, privately owned civil engineering contractor based in Glasgow.
Working on a variety of civil engineering projects across the Central Belt, duties will include:
- Assisting with or preparing monthly applications
- Working closely with Commercial and Construction teams to maximise profit
- Undertaking interim and final valuations for works complete
- Managing work in progress and ensuring debtors are kept to a minimum
- Preparation of all sub contracts
- Monitoring costs and reporting
- Highlighting areas of concern / loss on any part of the contract
Applications are welcome from candidates who have a Quantity Surveying qualification and up to 3 years contracting experience. Graduates with no post qualification experience will also be considered. You must have a full driving licence and excellent communication skills.