This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Civil Engineering Planner
Deanston Cooper is currently recruiting for a Planner to work for a national civil engineering contractor on prestigious, large value infrastructure project in Edinburgh.
- Ensuring that the Contract Programme is produced, managed and maintained in accordance with the planning procedures.
- The overall planning strategy and the timing & sequence of the Contract Programme activities
- The issue and communication of the Contract Programme to the Project Lead for onward issue to Client and Project Team
- Ensuring that all other project planning and programming necessary for the execution of the contract is properly undertaken.
- Setting up appropriate lean visual programme to assist the Project Team to timely deliver projects and improve productivity, performance and safety of projects
- Liaising with the Client, subcontractors, suppliers and designers on all matters relating to planning.
- Attending and contributing towards site meetings.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- BSc Civil Engineering or relevant qualifications
- Operational experience (i.e. Site engineer / Site Agent / Project Manager) together with previous significant experience of project planning in relation to civil engineering projects
- Proficiency in P6 or Asta
- An understanding of various forms of tender documents, contract documents and specifications.