Deanston Cooper is currently recruiting for experienced Document Controller to work in the head office of a privately owned civil engineering contractor based in Glasgow.
- Coordinating all activities relating to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence
- Inputting document data into standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date
- Making sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
- Maintaining the documents and drawings in the document control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability
- Maintaining the files and control logs as required by projects
Applications are welcome from experienced Document Controllers from within the construction industry. Excellent report writing and Microsoft Office skills are required, as is an knowledge of document control systems. You will be a team player, able to work to deadlines under pressure.