Deanston Cooperâ€™s client, a highly regarded and exceptionally busy Civil Engineering Contractor, is currently recruiting for experienced General Foreman. Projects include groundworks, infrastructure, roads, concrete works and substations all based in the West Central Belt.
- Management of operational activities
- Ensuring that all plant and equipment is suitable for purpose
- Management of the operational activities of the supply chain
- Maintaining operational records
- Putting into action the plans for works
- Organising sub-contractors for the work
- Ensuring that all projects are completed on time and budget
- Ensuring that the necessary resources are available to deliver the required performance
- Monitoring performance standards
- Ensuring that all health, safety, environmental and quality procedures are maintained
- Effectively liaising and managing operational interfaces
- Organising the logistics of the site
Applications are welcome from experienced General Foremen who have worked on a wide variety of civils projects. Ideally you will have experience of substation or wind farm projects. You will have a non-confrontational manner and have knowledge of safety and environmental legislation.