Deanston Cooper's client, a leading national civil engineering contractor operating across the Central Belt of Scotland, has a current requirement for a Site Agent.
Based out of the Glasgow office, you will be responsible for managing multiple rail related civil engineering projects across the Central Belt.
Duties will include:
- Managing and optimising the construction programme
- Managing and minimising construction costs
- Fostering and maintaining good working relationships with the client and client representatives
- Leading Safety Management on site for all activities, suppliers and subcontractors
- Providing timely and accurate reports, forecasts and budgets for internal purposes
- Leading, motivating and monitoring the site team and developing the strategy as required
- Managing the supply chain
- Supporting all business objectives
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- A minimum qualification of HNC Civil Engineering
- Sub Agent or Site Agent experience gained working for another civil engineering contractor
- Ideally previous rail experience
- Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation
- Good IT skills
- Positive and proactive approach to problem solving
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a very busy and expanding contractor with a well earned reputation in the marketplace as being a great place to work.