Deanston Cooper's client, a highly successful, established civil engineering contractor, has a current requirement for a Site Agent to manage a £3 million project in the Helensburgh area.
- Managing and optimising the construction programme
- Managing and minimising construction costs
- Fostering and maintaining good working relationships with the client and client representatives
- Leading Safety Management on site for all activities, suppliers and subcontractors
- Providing timely and accurate reports, forecasts and budgets for internal purposes
- Leading, motivating and monitoring the site team and developing the strategy as required
- Managing the supply chain
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- A minimum qualification of HNC Civil Engineering
- Sub Agent or Site Agent experience gained working for another civil engineering contractor
- At lest 5 years experience of working on a variety of civil engineering projects
- Knowledge of safety legislation
- Positive and proactive approach to problem solving
- Good commercial skills
Salary on offer is up to £48 000 plus fully expensed company car and pension.