Deanston Cooper is currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to work for a national civil engineering contractor on a Â£50 million major marine project near Dumbarton.
- Providing engineering, technical skills and expertise to operatives, supervision and management
- Undertaking accurate setting out and the management of setting out in line with the project programme of works.
- Interpreting engineering drawings and specification and ensuring the accurate construction of works in accordance with client requirements
- Advising the commercial team of any technical or engineering changes that could warrant a variation or cost change
- Ensuring quality of the construction process
- Ensuring that all site works are conducted in a safe manner
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with the client
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- HNC Civil Engineering
- Proficient setting out experience
- Ideally experience of in situ or precast concrete
- Technical ability and good organisational skills
- Good communication skills with all levels of the workforce
Excellent opportunity to work for a progressive contractor who has guaranteed workload in the area for the next 10 years.