Deanston Cooper's client, a highly successful, long established, civil engineering contractor based in Glasgow, has a current opportunity for a Site Engineer. Initial project will be a highly prestigious multi million pound mixed use development in the south side of Glasgow.
- Providing engineering, technical skills and expertise to operatives, supervision and management
- Undertaking accurate setting out and the management of setting out in line with the project programme of works.
- Interpreting engineering drawings and specification and ensuring the accurate construction of works in accordance with client requirements
- Advising the commercial team of any technical or engineering changes that could warrant a variation or cost change
- Ensuring quality of the construction process
- Ensuring that all site works are conducted in a safe manner
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with the client
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- HNC Civil Engineering
- Relevant experience gained working for another civil engineering contractor
- CSCS Card
- Excellent setting out skills
- Technical ability and good organisational skills
- Ability to focus on targets and practical solutions
- Good communication skills with all levels of the workforce