Deanston Cooper's client, a leading engineering contractor to the water industry, has a current requirement for a MEICA Project Manager to work on projects across the Central Belt.
Reporting to the Delivery Manager, duties include:
- Managing a range of projects of varying size and value
- Planning the entire project delivery to meet contractual and industry standards
- Organising the resources so that suitable resources are available to deliver the project on time and defect free
- Coordinating resources across the project and delivery objectives
- Monitoring the implementation of the QA system for quality control and reviewing the program with the Project Managers and Site Managers
- Taking corrective actions to improve the financial and commercial returns
- Coordinate with the commercial staff to ensure the resources, supply chain and contractual opportunities can be utilised to maximise returns
- Taking action to enhance client relationships
- Monitor safety on site and feedback learning’s into the business.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- An HND / Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Experience working at Project Manager or Site Manager level
- Experience of working on Scottish Water projects
- Excellent knowledge of safety and environmental legislation
- Positive and proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and man management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a very busy and expanding contractor with a well earned reputation in the marketplace as being a great place to work.