Deanston Cooper's client are a highly successful plumbing and heating contractor working for major developers across the Central Belt. They pride themselves upon being able to deliver a first class services to their new build clients from both private and social housing backgrounds.
Due to continued expansion they now require a Supervisor to oversee projects predominately in the Glasgow area.
Reporting to the Directors of the business, duties include:
- Undertaking regular formal inspections of sites
- Managing and overseeing all aspects of project works
- Supervising assigned company personnel
- Implementing project requirements to fully meet the client specification in accordance with relevant standards.
- Preparing progress reports and technical reports for clients and for internal use
- Ensuring client satisfaction during projects and at handover
- Dealing with contractual matters
- Ensuring Health and Safety processes and procedures are adhered to on site
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- Relevant plumbing / heating qualifications
- Experience working at Supervisor / Foreman level for another plumbing and heating contractor
- Experience of new build residential projects
- Excellent communication and reporting skills