Deanston Cooper’s client is a growing digital agency which helps some of UK’s best-loved brands to plan, create and improve their digital content. The company offers Social Media, Graphics & Branding, Web Design & E Commerce Solutions to clients in an increasingly diverse range of industry.
In order to facilitate further planned growth they are now seeking a Social Media Manager with digital marketing experience to join their team based in the bustling Finnieston area of Glasgow.
- Forward scheduling of content creation and posts across a number of platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Direction of creative content working closely with graphic designers, photographers and videographers.
- Client liaison - attending regular meetings and calls to understand key commercial focuses and goals for clients and then translating them digitally.
- Generating and nurturing paid campaigns across social media platforms; reporting analytics on completion, and performing interim adjustments to optimum result.
- Creating and scheduling effective content which reaches the right audience at the right time and inspires maximum user engagement.
- Community management - responding to messages via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Creative copywriting - writing punchy copy which engages the right audience, is accurate and always with an eye for detail (good spelling / grammar).
Applications are welcome from candidates with at least 2 years social media and digital marketing experience gained within an agency environment. You will:
- Be an innovative and creative thinker.
- Have experience in creating clear, compelling & successful campaigns to drive engagement, understanding and conversions.
- Be a strong communicator. In particular; proven experience in creative copy-writing – able to “story tell” to land messages powerfully and creatively.
- Have experience working alongside design teams to produce high quality content with high production value.
- Have experience working with & interpreting data and analytics. Comfortable in turning data into stories and identifying trends.
- Be highly organised and detail-oriented with excellent spelling and grammar.