This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Plant Manager / Fleet Manager
Deanston Cooper is currently recruiting for a Plant Manager / Fleet Manager to work in the Inverness office of a national construction and engineering contractorâ€™s internal plant hire division.
- Day to day management of a busy small plant division
- Coordinating the servicing and maintenance of the companyâ€™s fleet of over 200 vans
- Ensuring all plant hire is centralised
- Ensuring that all plant and equipment are issued to sites in a timely manner, as required.
- Working with the site teams to ensure plant and tool are accurately tracked
- Ensuring the upkeep of plant and equipment is met and arranging maintenance if necessary
- Creating, monitoring and maintaining plant maintenance schedules
- Identifying parts and replacement equipment and sourcing quotes
- Establishing and managing budgets and targets for assigned areas of responsibility
- Ensuring the plant department operates to the highest standards
Applications are welcome from candidates:
- With at least 3 yearsâ€™ experience in either small plant hire or fleet management
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Full driving licence
Excellent opportunity to join a contractor with a great reputation in the marketplace and be part of its ongoing growth strategy.