Deanston Cooper's client, a highly successful and extremely busy, privately owned civil engineering contractor has an opportunity for Project Managers to work on general civils (roads, structures, drainage, infrastructure, groundworks and substations) projects.
This is an exciting time to be joining the company which due to recent project wins has recently opened a new regional office in the North West and they would be keen to speak to candidates who are based in either the Cheshire, Liverpool or Manchester areas.
- Planning the entire project delivery to meet contractual and industry standards
- Organising the resources so that suitable resources are available to deliver the project on time and defect free
- Coordinating resources across the project and delivery objectives
- Monitoring the implementation of the QA system for quality control and reviewing the program with the Site Agents
- Taking corrective actions to improve the financial and commercial returns
- Coordinate with the commercial staff to ensure the resources, supply chain and contractual opportunities can be utilised to maximise returns
- Take action to enhance client relationships
- Monitor safety on site and feedback learningâ€™s into the business.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
- A minimum qualification of HNC Civil Engineering
- Experience working at Site Agent or Project Manager level for another civil engineering contractor
- Excellent knowledge of safety and environmental legislation
- Positive and proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and man management skills